Intern Manager InternshipCommunity Computer Alliance
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Management InternExpressive Arts Place LLC
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Las Vegas NVTarget Postings
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Central Valley/Fresno CATarget Postings
Talent Booking & Event CoordinatorBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
18 Pine Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Conduct market research.
- Engage in lead generation.
- Build connections with the community and other professionals.
- Attend all of the scheduled events.
- Fill out weekly accomplishment reports.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must have prior experience running events or booking talent.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new leads.
- Must have internet access, a computer, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must have prior experience in building and maintaining brand/customer relationships.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Public Relations, Facebook, Lead Generation, Music Industry, Twitter, YouTube, Google Docs, Instagram, Email, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Professional, Public Relations Skills, Customer Care
Preferred - Photography, Creative Arts, Adobe Software, Creative Branding, Inbound Lead Generation, Email Campaigning