- Internships /
- Management /
- Target Stores Executive Intern (Assistant Manager Intern) - Greater Tacoma Area
Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Managment InternCollege Works
Target Stores Executive Intern (Assistant Manager Intern) - Greater Tacoma AreaBookmark This
Various Target Store Locations within the Greater Tacoma Area
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/05/17 — 08/14/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJOIN US AS A STORE EXECUTIVE INTERN
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers.
When people say they love Target, they’re usually talking about visiting one of our around 1800 stores. That positive & welcoming in-store experience is one of the things that sets our brand apart. And it’s made possible by the leaders in our stores who guide, train and support their teams.
In this role, you’ll gain a realistic job preview into life as an executive team leader. You’ll learn how to lead, motivate and influence a team, including the opportunity to lead a department. It’s your leadership that guides your team to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls. We’ll be supporting you with extensive training to help you grow as a strong executive team leader intern.
To Apply: Visit Target.com/Careers JOB ID: STO000LQE
ResponsibilitiesUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you…
• Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
• Work closely with the senior leadership group
• Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader
• Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
• Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target
• Desire to pursue a career in retail management
• Leadership and strong decision-making skills
• Strong initiative
• Team-oriented thinking
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task