Summer InternTKO Suites
Supply Chain InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Manufacturing ManagmentHaydon Corporation
Social Media & Communications InternApplied Development LLC
Program Management Intern4:13 Fitness Project
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Office Manager In Los Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
Office Manager / BOOK PROJECT In Los Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
Team Management – AT&T Solution ProviderBookmark This
808 Ave B, Suite G
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC4 Connections is an authorized AT&T U-verse dealer looking for full/part time interns to help manage and execute our AT&T U-verse campaign. Interns will be trained to operate/lead the sales and management efforts for our field offices, including recruitment and training of staff.
Due to recent upgrades in AT&T’s technology and coverage area, we are in need of multiple interns.
ResponsibilitiesInterns are responsible for:
- Improving new customer acquisitions
- Providing superior customer relations
- Coordinating the installation, removal or change of services and equipment
- Complying with any and all company standards while performing company busines
- Generating revenue by adding new program customers
Requirements*Preferred, but not required*
- Prior experience in a customer service role
- An ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through