Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Technical ManagementBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as an Technical Management Placement Candidate. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic management role, reporting to the Chief Technical Officer.
We are on the hunt for a strong developer with an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
What we can offer you?
* Work directly with the CTO who has over 20+ years experience having worked both in startups and major corporate firm i.e. Sony Playstation.
* Work with a diverse team with associates on board from different countries across Europe.
* Ability to grow your technical abilities.
* Ability to develop leadership skills.
* Development in your management Skills.
Anybody joining WatchFit and helping out in these areas will be given full support at all times. They will also be encouraged to bring their own skills and ideas which will be developed and allowed to flourish.
If you are an individual who has a real nag for the management of technical projects and you really want to know who to develop these skills … send through a copy of your CV and also also any relevant work to support your application.
We require a minimum 6 month commitment from all our placement candidates working full-time. We are looking to add to our team immediately, however we will consider the applicant's situation and accommodate accordingly.
Responsibilities* You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK.
* Degree/ Working to a degree in a related technical field i.e. Computer Science, Computing or equivalent. In progress to attaining a grade of 2:2.
* Excellent communication skills, team player.
* Experience of working with database driven websites preferably MySQL
* Ability prioritise and manage your own work effectively.
Requirements* Business analysis - gathering and contributing to requirements from the business, discussing the changes involved in the requirements to the relevant personnel etc.
* Creating technical specifications - converting the ‘business logic’ requirements to ‘technical friendly’ specifications and also supporting and facilitating non-technical requirements for specifications.
* Technical Architecture - Consulting on changes to technical structures to support specifications.
* Project Management - coordinating with Developers and Project Management group regarding development to specification and delivery to deadline.
* Delivery Management - functional testing, feeding back, facilitating User Acceptance Testing and feeding back.
* Group side projects that are not related to the technical role, but are vital in the growth of the business.