Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
The National Society of Leadership and Success On-Campus Paid InternshipBookmark This
The National Society of Leadership and Success
Posted: April 19 2016
Company Location: Hoboken, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGET AN ON-CAMPUS PAID INTERNSHIP TO DEVELOP LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS THAT EMPLOYERS AND GRADUATE SCHOOLS ARE LOOKING FOR!
The National Society of Leadership and Success is the largest collegiate leadership society in the country with over 575,000 members on over 500 campuses nationwide. The Society provides success and leadership programming for college students. We are looking for the best and brightest student leaders to apply for a paid two semester paid internship.
If selected, you will:
o Gain real world experience and receive a $1,500 stipend
o Attend an all-expenses-paid leadership training retreat
o Receive an on-campus internship with flexible hours around your class schedule
o Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
o Learn skills in the following: Management, Budgeting, Fundraising, Communication, Public Speaking, Marketing, Public Relations, and Event Planning
o Get more students involved on campus and build a legacy
Your task would be to help plan and coordinate life changing events on campus including live webcasts from the nation's top speakers, authors, and celebrities to teach you and the students on your campus how to become leaders, the key to success, and how to create a better world. Some past speakers include: Host of NBC's Today Show Al Roker, Founder of the Huffington Post Arianna Huffington, former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani, actor and playwright Jesse Eisenberg, author and leadership expert John Maxwell, Grammy award-winning artist Common, and Host of CNBC's Mad Money Jim Cramer.
The Society will give you the tools and materials to plan and coordinate additional events, such as a professional leadership seminar and team meetings where students network and hold each other accountable to achieve goals. The students who attend these events will gain a competitive edge in the employment market.
If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, please visit our website at http://www.societyleadership.org/intern/ISS0416 to submit your resume and application.
Apply now as only one intern is selected per campus and qualified candidates are accepted immediately upon successful completion of the recruiting process. Please note that students at schools with existing chapters are ineligible for this opportunity. You must be a currently enrolled Freshmen, Sophomore or Juniors to apply. This internship is conducted on campus.
· Research the Society and its leadership program
· Research and evaluate different leadership organizations and programs on your campus
· Research and recruit an advisor(s) to sponsor your leadership program
· Recruit, manage and delegate to a team of 5-10 executive board members
· Research the process to become a registered student organization or become affiliated with a specific department
· Build a network of leaders on your campus
· Plan and coordinate social, fundraising, and community service activities to create a stronger community of leaders on campus
· Plan and coordinate a series of events including a leadership seminar, networking team meetings, and video conferences featuring celebrities and best-selling authors
· Participate in weekly coaching sessions with a Student Program Director
· High level of interpersonal and communications skills
· One or more years of experience in a club or organization, in a leadership capacity, in high school or college
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be a freshman, sophomore or junior to apply
· Must commit 7-10 hours weekly during the academic year for a total length of two consecutive semesters
· Applicant must be from a school that does not have a Society Chapter already in existence at your campus.