Summer InternTKO Suites
Supply Chain InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Manufacturing ManagmentHaydon Corporation
Social Media & Communications InternApplied Development LLC
Program Management Intern4:13 Fitness Project
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Office Manager In Los Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
Office Manager / BOOK PROJECT In Los Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
The National Society of Leadership and Success On-Campus Paid InternshipBookmark This
The National Society of Leadership and Success
Posted: January 10 2016
Company Location: Hoboken, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGET AN ON-CAMPUS PAID INTERNSHIP TO DEVELOP LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS THAT EMPLOYERS AND GRADUATE SCHOOLS ARE LOOKING FOR!
The National Society of Leadership and Success, one of the largest leadership societies in America, is looking for the best and brightest student leaders to apply for a paid two-semester internship beginning Winter 2015.
If selected, you will:
o Gain real world experience and receive a $1500 paid stipend
o Attend an all-expenses-paid leadership training retreat
o Receive an on-campus internship with flexible hours around your class schedule
o Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
o Learn skills in the following: Management, Budgeting, Fundraising, Communication, Public Speaking, Marketing, Public Relations, and Event Planning
o Get more students involved on campus and build a legacy
Your task will be to help plan and coordinate life- changing events on campus including live webcasts from the nation's top speakers, authors, and celebrities. These broadcasts will teach you and the students on your campus how to become leaders, the keys to success, and how to create a better world. Some past speakers include: Host of CNBC's Mad Money Jim Cramer, former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Head Football Coach at the University of Notre Dame Lou Holtz, hip-hop artist Common, actress and singer Hilary Duff, host of Iron Chef America and Cutthroat Kitchen Alton Brown, and co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul Jack Canfield.
The Society will give you the tools and materials to plan and coordinate additional events, such as a professional leadership seminar and team meetings where students network and hold each other accountable to achieve goals. The students who attend these events will gain a competitive edge in the employment market.
If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, please visit our website at http://www.societyleadership.org/intern/ISW1215 to submit your resume and application.
Apply now as only one intern is selected per campus and qualified candidates are accepted immediately upon successful completion of the recruiting process. Please note that students at schools with existing chapters are ineligible for this opportunity. You must be a currently enrolled Freshmen, Sophomore or Juniors to apply. This internship is conducted on campus.
· Research the Society and its leadership program
· Research and evaluate different leadership organizations and programs on your campus
· Research and recruit an advisor(s) to sponsor your leadership program
· Recruit, manage and delegate to a team of 5-10 executive board members
· Research the process to become a registered student organization or become affiliated with a specific department
· Build a network of leaders on your campus
· Plan and coordinate social, fundraising, and community service activities to create a stronger community of leaders on campus
· Plan and coordinate a series of events including a leadership seminar, networking team meetings, and video conferences featuring celebrities and best-selling authors
· Participate in weekly coaching sessions with a Student Program Director
· High level of interpersonal and communications skills
· One or more years of experience in a club or organization, in a leadership capacity, in high school or college
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be a freshman, sophomore or junior to apply
· Must commit 7-10 hours weekly during the academic year for a total length of two consecutive semesters
· Applicant must be from a school that does not have a Society Chapter already in existence at your campus.