Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Project Management SpecialistGrantPA
Business Development / Sales InternEmpire Worldwide Inc
Postdoctoral Fellowship: Virtual Organization Governance (Global-Virtual)Bookmark This
Virtual Organization Management Institute
Posted: December 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only 100% virtual global educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
"A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment."
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
VOMI offers 12-month UNPAID postdoctoral fellowships for aspiring "Virtual Organization Governance" practitioners and subject matter experts. Will assist in upcoming programs and publications of the VOMI Global think Tank and Advisory Board. Fellows work "behind-the-scenes" with the Chairman of VOMI and one or more members of the Executive, Global Ambassadors, and Public Policy committtees on upcoming virtual organization programs (symposiums, colloquiums, summits, conferences, etc.) related to Virtual Organizations and Corporate Governance.
The fellowship program provides an immersive opportunity to participate in one or more virtual organization projects from a list of available VOMI projects; conduct virtual organization research; and experience first-hand how the "virtual organization management" discipline can radically alter our view of how virtual organizations should be governed now and in the near and distant future.
This program is intended for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Organizational Management, Organizational Leadership, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) who are interested in virtual organizations and corporate governance, and are actively developing their work and career. Applicants must commit to regularly scheduled hours each week during the 12-month period. Applications are reviewed throughout the year for candidates who meet our requirements. Will also be involved in planning and/or attending Board meetings; learning, drafting and using virtual organization parliamentary procedures based on VOMI's Rules of Order; recording and transcribing minutes of board meeting; and assisting in drafting board resolutions.
Keywords: postdoctoral scholars | postdoctoral fellowships | postdoctoral fellowship | online fellowships | web-based fellowships | fellowships | unpaid fellowships | global fellowships | virtual organization governance fellowships | virtual organization fellowships | corporate governance fellowships
* This virtual organization fellowship is part of a global research residency program at VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, effectively making you a pro tem member of the board; gives you a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with the chairman of the think tank advisory board and founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline -- and other significant players in the field -- as well as a front row seat at the forefront of the latest virtual organization management developments at VOMI.
* Our fellowship program is Year-Round and is open to all applicants worldwide who meet our requirements.
* Fellows who have successfully completed the fellowship will receive a $25,000 stipend for tuition and education expenses subject to meeting all other stipend award requirements.
* Successful Fellows will also be inducted into VOMI's League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives.
For immediate consideration, send a brief letter outlining your specific interests, proposed research or publication, your professional and technical qualifications, along with your curriculum vitae, to Pierre Coupet, CEO & Q of Virtual Organization Management::
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997 :: http://www.virtualorganizationinstitute.com
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, an affiliate of VOMI, is the world's leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: http://www.virtualorganizationacademy.com
ABOUT VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION RECRUITER: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR), an affiliate of VOMI, is the world's leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive - and Lead - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment :: http://www.virtualorganizationrecruiter.com
* This is a 12-month UNPAID Global-Virtual Fellowship for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Organizational Management, Organizational Leadership, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) who are interested in virtual organizations and corporate governance and are actively developing their work and career.
* Must be willing to devote a full-time schedule toward the fellowship (no part- or full-time employment or other extracurricular activity is allowed during the fellowship period).
* We prefer candidates who are able to obtain private or public funding for their fellowship on their own, in which case, we will need proof of such funding from the sponsoring foundation, institution, organization, other entity, or private party. Candidates who will personally fund their own fellowship will be required to certify that they have the financial means to do so as part of the application process and prior formal selection.