Virtual Project Manager / Team LeaderBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2016
Company Location: Canada, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position requires you to work both independently and effectively with customers and other staff to achieve and maintain the excellent standards set forth by the company.
Oversee office administration, organization and cleanliness
Respond to via email and/or call customers & prospects on a daily basis
Inventory supplies on a regular basis and place orders when necessary
Administer program/camp registration procedures
Assist with marketing efforts and mass mailings
Assist with special projects when available
Assist President with bookkeeping/invoice matching on a weekly/monthly
Assist with appointment setting/lead gen efforts
Assist President with content creation as well as SEO & SMM management
ResponsibilitiesMain duties / Office work:
- Google documents & spreadsheets: handling main GTD spreadsheet (GettingThingsDone is a Master To Do List spreadsheet for the CEO/company, which links to all other documents and have different action items on it, it provides efficient & effective flow of work)
- Email handling & deliver-ability
- Updating & managing Google docs for daily organization
- Google calendar handling & management
- Task scheduling
- Daily assistance to CEO
- Handling weekly planners for CEO
- Managing monthly Marketing calendar
- Creating timelines & managing them with daily calendar
- Client communication (email/calls), appointment booking, etc
- Working in Infusionsoft campaign builder for updating email campaigns
- Creative writing / promotional emails for marketing campaigns
- Creating Google Presentations for products promotions – Excellent
- Working in OptimizePress 2.0, part time & creating Wire-frames for landing pages
- Booking appointments & meetings (official & other)
- Google research
Side duties / tasks involving Internet Marketing:
- Working in InfusionSoft campaign builder, Email Template Management
- Creating web pages in OptimizePress 2.0
- Creating Google PowerPoint Presentations & PresenterMedia software
- Content Marketing / Writing newsletters articles with content
- Drip Content in OptimizePress2.0 & Infusionsosft
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Graphic designing via Presenter Media / Brand Logos
- Creating Ecovers & graphic images in BoxShotKing
- OptimizePress 2.0 - good
- Updating of InfusionSoft Email Campaigns - good
- Visual Website Optimizer - Split Testing for Webpages
- LeadPages - basic
- EverGreen Business Systems - good
General office experience
PUNCTUAL- can work 9am, EST onwards(8 hours a day)
Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service and support
Proficiency with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and database
software - we use skype & google docs a lot.
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Professional, enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude
Ability to multi-task, complete detail-oriented tasks, and work
With a pleasant voice, good english, stable
internet connection and quiet work environment.
* Job will be full time to start.
* There will be a 60 day probation period for training and performance evaluation purposes.
* You Will Be Working Day Time EST
* Project management skills are a big asset.
* Experience with tool and programs such as InfusionSoft, OptimzePress 2.0, Photoshop as an asset but not necessary. We are willing to train.
Ultimately looking for someone very task oriented, who works well unsupervised, can do all sorts of admin work and is also great at working with other vendors.
Someone likeable, very teachable and extremely reliable.