Market Research InternCallRail
Marketing & Positioning Intern - Start ImmediatelyJTS East
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Marketing InternNew Minds Agency
1 of 8 Internship – Institute of Entrepreneurship Programs, AngarosBookmark This
Angaros India Pvt Ltd
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Angaros Group is a boutique investment holding company started in 2009, is based out of Singapore. The group focuses on start-ups and provides a unique combination of capital and creativity . We are an agile group of strategists, creative thinkers, designers, marketers and technologists with entrepreneurial passion working towards one common goal – creating sustainable companies and transforming them into living companies.
For more details please visit
· Scout, identify and build list of startup entrepreneurs around the world with main focus in Middle East and SEA region
· Require working and coordinating with entrepreneurs and to-be entrepreneurs
· Coordinate, communicate and build network with business schools, universities, entrepreneurship cells, incubators / accelerators, co-working spaces, business centers…etc
· Liaison with the global marketing team and the local marketing team to ensure timely delivery of proposals and estimations
· Identify and build database of prospective partners and sponsors
· Empanel, coordinate and manage calendars of successful entrepreneurs, subject matter evangelists and industry experts across the world
· Coordinate and deliver presentation decks, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
RequirementsAny graduate with
· Self-driven with capability to perform as an individual contributor
· Strong oral and written communication in English
· Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· Need to be comfortable in managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and performing data analysis