Intern: Fall – Market Research – NYC (Continental TV)Katz Media Group
Market Research and Entry Strategy / Implementation for an Indian OrganizationIndia For Transformation
Market Research Intern for New StartUpwww.JovankaCiares.com
Market Research analystSiyufy International INC.
Social Media Strategy InternFine Wine Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Storiboard Nation LLC
DescriptionStoriboard Nation (Storiboard) is a tech startup based in Atlanta, Georgia. We started our company with a focus on youth mentoring, and the lack of quality online communities that positively focused on students and their relationships with mentors and other adults, such as their teachers and parents. We are in the development phases of creating this platform so that students, and the adults that support them, have a place online to share their stories, chat about their daily lives, encourage each other, and gain access to resources such as tutoring, jobs, internships, hotlines, training tools, college sources, and more. To help build and support this community we want to make sure that our members are actively engaged and providing feedback. We also want to give college students the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a startup, and how to build an online community based on substance not clutter and drama. If you want to be a part of this experience then apply to our internship today.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Provide research on developed and developing technology
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Providing written reports to your supervisor assessing your internship and your learning experiences
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements- Must read, write, and speak English fluently
- All applicants must pay for and provide proof of a recent criminal background check before they are accepted into our internship program.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience with or interest in working with productivity apps such as: Evernote and Podio
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education with a focus on business, marketing, management, or other related field (some Associates Degree candidates may be accepted)
- Provide proof of current enrollment in an accredited educational institution (college)
- Provide all required documentation to receive college credit, if applicable
- Access to a fax and scanner
- A reliable cell or landline telephone with a professional voicemail
- Ability to learn with us 15-20 hours per week
- Willingness to learn on some weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to learn both virtually and on-site
- If learning on-site in Atlanta, GA: willingness and capability to attend events, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Professional appearance
- Have an active FaceTime, Skype and/or Google Hangouts account
- Have an updated, virus-free laptop that can use to do work (PC or Mac; preferably Mac)
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must be willing to work in unpaid part-time position