Analytics & Coding InternshipControl Music Group
Marketing Intern at Tech Company (PAID)Smarthome
Marketing & Public Relations InternEuro So Cap USA
DIGITAL MARKETING/SEO INTERNSHIPAIM Strategies
Market Research and Entry Strategy / Implementation for an Indian OrganizationIndia For Transformation
Internet Marketing and Social Media Internship (PT)Bookmark This
AA Driving Academy
1043 Sterling Road Unit 101
DescriptionWell established, multi-location, full service driving school in Northern Virginia, is looking to hire for a Internet Marketing and Social Media Intern for PT hours (15-20hrs a week) for our offices in Herndon & Vienna, Virginia. We are looking for a career-minded, self-motivated individual to work in a professional business environment with unlimited potential for growth.
• Coordinate online marketing, advertising campaigns and update Web sites
• Oversee the tracking and analysis of all social media efforts (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
• Develop and implement strategies for new online activism and social media efforts.
• Research current social media and online advocacy trends.
• Write content for website, monthly newsletters, weekly blogs, social media profiles and emails.
• Developing & promoting innovative & customer-targeted social media campaigns
• Implementing strategic reach out & marketing amongst key influencers & co-branding
• Managing analytics & using the latest tools to develop viral opportunities for our brand
• Collaborate with the team members to increase brand awareness
• Organize online promotions and outreach efforts
Students or recent college graduates in the Northern Virginia area who are self-motivated, hardworking, goal oriented and enthusiastic. Good organizational skills and great verbal communication skills are mandatory. Ability to multitask is a must. Strong knowledge of social media networks.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Current or Graduated College student in good academic standing preferred
• Provide links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• 1+ years of prior work experience is a PLUS
• MUST have reliable transportation! Commute to Herndon or Vienna locations
• Good general working knowledge of Information Technology
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) is a MUST. Additional desktop publishing and media knowledge a plus
• Strong knowledge with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
• Internet and database skills, strong organizational skills; ability to work independently; strong attention to details.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to multitask; detail oriented; fast learner
• Hard working; Positive attitude; Team player
• PT position availability: Very flexible, hours between: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm, 3-5hr long shifts, 3-4 days a week, 12-20hrs total.
Send resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (703-467-9747) along with cover letter (preferred).