Interns for Innovation Consulting & Development CompanyBookmark This
Big Idea Group, Inc.
DescriptionBig Idea Group (BIG) has year-round openings for multiple interns. Minimum commitment of four months, 10 hours per week (full-time option in summer). Established in 2000, BIG is an innovation consulting firm and new business incubator. Our interns work closely with BIG partners on a variety of innovation consulting projects and venture incubations.
Among our interns’ widely varied responsibilities:
• Evaluating new innovation and startup opportunities
• Researching opportunities, products, trends, industries, markets, etc.
• Assisting in marketing efforts, especially via social media
• Assisting in product development efforts
• Attending and contributing to innovation pitches, development meetings, management discussions
Because every innovation and venture is different, these duties are just representative of the many things you might do. Bottom line, you’ll be deeply involved in a variety of projects and get a close-up view of the innovation/startup development process.
Skill and aptitudes we seek:
• Ability to self-manage, organize, and juggle many tasks
• Strong research skills
• Good writing and communication talents
• Ability to be articulate and confident in person
• Initiative and entrepreneurial enthusiasm
• Solid instincts for promising innovations and businesses
• Good problem-solving skills
• Trend follower
• Desirable: marketing skills
Pay is $10/hr. on a freelance basis. You will need your own laptop and smartphone. This can be a remote or in-office position at our Bedford, NH headquarters.
Please send your resume and cover letter to ErinB@bigideagroup.net. Besides telling us why you’re qualified for the position, let us know what you’d like to get out of the internship, plus your availability.