China InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAEXELE is a startup China ecommerce and digital consultancy focused on providing brands and retailers a one-stop, total solutions service as they enter the Chinese online retail market.
The firm is offering full-time or part-time unpaid internship opportunities to current university students and recent graduates.
This is a very unique opportunity to work directly in a global and professional business environment with high-level executives in China’s fast-growing digital, and ecommerce field.
Interns will report directly to the Business Director, who served as a senior executive for several internet, media, and ecommerce companies in Shanghai.
Successful interns will gain an incredible learning and working experience that will make them extremely competitive in their future job search and career track.
The position is open to applicants currently residing in Shanghai or abroad for working remotely. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In the cover letter, please describe why you want to join our internship program and why you think you should be selected.
Responsibilities1. Market research and analysis
2. Market report and content development
3. Social media engagement execution
4. Business development assistance
5. Project execution support
Requirements1. Enrolled/recent grad from top tier university majoring in business, marketing or journalism
2. Avid user of the internet and social networking/social media
3. Strong communication and writing skills
4. Available at least three full days per week
5. Career-oriented and aggressive; driven to learn and succeed