Exciting New Start-Up Seeks Marketing InternsDigitzs Solutions Inc.
PAID - Part Time Flexible Marketing Research - Leading Business Event CompanyBusiness Development Institute
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Business Development & Market Research junior associateBIOSOLVENTUS CORP
Social Media Manager Interns for Verb FitnessBlueprint Brand Generations
Fall Luxury E-commerce InternshipBookmark This
CREST and CO.
110 E 25th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionCrest & Co. is a unique and private online shopping experience that offers exclusive access to some of the most rare and sought after brands from all over the world.
Discover an unparalleled selection from the finest leathers and jewelry to the most desirable home décor and accessories found only on Crest & Co.
ResponsibilitiesA variety of roles are available includes:
- Business development - research potential brands and partnerships
- Site Q&A and Testing
- Marketing & PR - Research global media outlets in the luxury/lifestyle space and assist with outreach/affiliate program
- Social media/editorial/blogging content/images research
- Merchandising and CMS management
- Basic operational tasks - update database and spreadsheets, internal daily newsletter, and get to know everyone in the office!
This internship is available for school credits.
Requirements- Must be available to start immediately
- Available at least 2-3 days per week
- Preferred: Junior/Senior/Graduate
- Passion for luxury business
- Strong knowledge of Excel and have previous marketing/research experience
- The intern should be a creative problem-solver with strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated