Market Research AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionWe're looking for tenacious inquisitors contribute to our mission in humanizing the digital media world. Various experience levels are encouraged to apply.
Contact us: email@example.com
Responsibilities• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Measure and evaluate customer and employee satisfaction.
• Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Data Translation and Scholarship/College Match-Up
• Analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
RequirementsInterested in “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved client deliverables
Experience in database marketing analysis
Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills
Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research, such as focus groups
Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to translate data into information, and business recommendations
Self-motivated and self-directed, though able to work effectively as a team member
Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal style for effectiveness with internal customer and colleagues