Market Research Analyst InternshipBookmark This
1420 K Street NW Suite 200
DescriptionAbout Votenet Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 2001 Votenet' Solutions, Inc. is an electioneering software and services company devoted to helping membership organizations run wildly successful voting events through a unique "FITT" formula (Fairness + Integrity + Turnout = Trust) that maximizes fairness, integrity and turnout to create trusted election outcomes. Every day Votenet helps the world's most recognized organizations, communities and companies to collaborate with stakeholders to elect new leaders, make important decisions, and set new policies. It is headquartered in Washington DC and serves more than 2,000 customers.
At Votenet, we give you the chance to work in a corporate culture where you are valued and empowered to work on projects of your preference, while equipping you with leadership and organizational skills. We want our interns to move forward and make an impact by helping our company achieve its goals.
If this appeals to you, ladies and gentlemen, you are in luck! Votenet Solutions is in need of a stellar intern to be our modern-day research whiz. If our program sounds irresistible, read on!
To be our totally awesome Market Research Analyst intern, you must:
• Find yourself daydreaming about polls to identify market trends
• Have a desire to conduct experiments and surveys
• Catch yourself wanting to know about voter behavior and participation rates
• Feel the need to share your results and ideas with us
• Willing to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
• Living in the DC area or willing to relocate to DC
If this describes you, by all means keep reading! We want you!
We’re looking for talented researchers with an interest in helping analyze data to promote our company, as well as the products and services it has to offer.
Responsibilities• Conduct research and analysis related to voter behavior and voter mobilization
• Collect and compile information or data, search references, prepare abstracts and assist in analyzing results and drafting reports
• Present analyses, briefings, and recommendations to team leader
• Dissect trends and collaborate with other members of the team
• Design and create surveys, conduct focus groups and run polls to carry out experiments
Requirements• Mind-blowing research and analytical skills
• Strong data analysis skills with an interest in political science
• College sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students can apply
• Team-oriented collaborator with an optimistic and positive attitude is essential