Market Research InternshipBookmark This
Profit Sense Innovations
26 Journal Square
Jersey City, NJ
Normally Monday – Friday
Provide support to E-Commerce Department for marketing and fulfillment of E-commerce needs.
Essential Job Functions
1. Prioritize and schedule workload to ensure timely completion.
2. Coordinate special marketing/web development projects as identified by supervisor, including follow-up as needed.
3. Assist E-Commerce Team in generating various fulfillment requests as needed including marketing, web/social media networks/blog development.
4. Work with clients on explaining about marketing and developing social media networks, blogs in details.
5. Work as a team member to meet customer needs.
6. Respond promptly to communications and follow through on appointments made in a timely manner.
7. Research on current Marketing trends.
Marginal Job Functions
Other duties as assigned within scope of training.
1. Working towards Bachelors Degree. Field of study: business, marketing
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
3. Proficiency with computers, especially Word, Excel and Windows software.
4. Familiarity with social media networks/blogs
5. Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.