Market Research, Marketing, Advertising and Jack of all TradesBookmark This
DescriptionOur small team operates two separate companies and is looking for an unpaid intern to help assist with all marketing and social media aspects for an online stock photography marketplace (www.cutcaster.com) and a web/mobile software development agency (www.spiralscout.com). This internship can lead to a paying job depending on the interested candidate. The work will include direct reporting to the Founders and creative director of the company.
This internship starts immediately.
Interested candidates please reply with your resume or relevant school or work experience. No cover letter needed.
This is a paid internship at this time and we will negotiate an hourly salary on a case by case basis.
ResponsibilitiesInitial Projects possibilities-
- Assist in preparation of yearly marketing plan
- Prepare possible strategies and assist in our efforts on our social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr in addition to other creative networks/forums
- Identify areas for business development leads
- Write creative blog post about the design and photo industry.
Assist in finding, organizing, and documenting new/old leads into Excel or Google Docs
Identify design and photography contacts in social media and perform outreach.
Work on a seller outreach program with CEO and head of sales team
- 10+ hours a week. Up to 25 hours. Office is in the Presidio but you can work from your favorite coffee shop or bed if you like.
- You have a neat room if you are working from home
- Experience with MS Word and Excel, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, photography (+), web design (+)
- Strong interest in digital media, photography, online marketing, social media and technology
- Self-starter, organized, detail oriented, and technically oriented
- sense of humor