Market Research & Development For Technology App - Valuable Real World Experience!My Town Inc.
InternshipJR Data Pulse
Market Research InternMosspaper
Data Collector/ Local Business InfoChoreRelief
1 of 8 Internship – Institute of Entrepreneurship Programs, AngarosAngaros India Pvt Ltd
ACCOUNT MARKETING ASSISTANTC. SIMMONS STATE FARM
Market Research Internshipbrandsymbol
Market Research and SalesDarsana
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bakes for Breast Cancer
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRhode Island Bakes for Breast Cancer is a new event for the non-profit breast cancer organization Bakes for Breast Cancer, Inc. which is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer research. In 2014 we are expanding our fundraising efforts into Rhode Island. We are looking for interns who want to get involved and help us raise awareness and funds in our fight against breast cancer.
This is an unpaid internship available on a semester or yearly basis. Internships are available for credit.
We rely on market research for our events and projects. This information is the core of our business.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Compile, edit, and maintain research projects.
- Create new databases for strategic initiatives.
- Various research projects to further market our organization.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.