Summer intern job for making cold calsl to home services businesses only (from Home)Computer Software Solutions LLC
Behavioral health primary market researchHiDocs
Precision (personalized) medicine primary market researchHiDocs
International Food Company Seeking Research Analysts - Global, Flexible, CreativeBNR Global
Online Marketing ResearchLeader in Mobile Software Product
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SUMMER: EvaluatorBGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Product Analysis and Research Intern - Credit SoftwareCreditXpert Inc.
MARKETING RESEARCHAMERICAN COOLING SYSTEMS LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bakes for Breast Cancer
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRhode Island Bakes for Breast Cancer is a new event for the non-profit breast cancer organization Bakes for Breast Cancer, Inc. which is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer research. In 2014 we are expanding our fundraising efforts into Rhode Island. We are looking for interns who want to get involved and help us raise awareness and funds in our fight against breast cancer.
This is an unpaid internship available on a semester or yearly basis. Internships are available for credit.
We rely on market research for our events and projects. This information is the core of our business.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Compile, edit, and maintain research projects.
- Create new databases for strategic initiatives.
- Various research projects to further market our organization.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.