Marketing Consultant for a Dental AgencyAsk Kamal
Social Media Manager Interns for Verb FitnessBlueprint Brand Generations
Exciting New Start-Up Seeks Marketing InternsDigitzs Solutions Inc.
PAID - Part Time Flexible Marketing Research - Leading Business Event CompanyBusiness Development Institute
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Marketing InternBookmark This
Is a full service brand advertising agency specialized in events and promotions. Our talents stand out from the crowd; we are able to achieve your brands goals through Leveraging our relationships with our athletes, brand ambassadors and models.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.