Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionCOEUS Magazine is a Fashion, Lifestyle, and Entertainment magazine based in
Houston, Texas. We provide our readers with provocative fashion editorials,
engaging coverage of local and world news events, humanitarian features, and in
depth biographies of individuals working to create positive changes in the world.
Since our initial creation in 2011 we set out to create a magazine for the socially
conscious reader. Each issue boasts "real people, real stories." Our desire to bring
content to our readers that is more than just relevant but personally connects with
them through engaging images and connective writing.
Our team is self motivated, very socially active, strong networkers, and extremely
personable. We love to meet new and interesting people that are down to earth
with a serious and professional work ethic. If you want to be a part of something
new and build with a company that seeks to make a positive impact on its
community and love learning through doing, COEUS is the magazine for you. You
can check out our website at www.coeusmagazine.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Create monthly campaigns to increase reader/followers and engage current reader/followers in social media activities as well as promote RL events.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.