Market Research & Finance InternshipBookmark This
ESTERO, Your Foreign Influence
DescriptionESTERO, Your Foreign Influence is a bold and sophisticated new culture magazine that spotlights emerging artists and designers as we travel around the world in search of inspiration for your personal style, lifestyle and home style.
We published our first edition, Italia, Citta D’Arte last month in conjunction with New York Fashion Week. ESTERO, was distributed in the swag bags at the Nolcha runway fashion shows. We are primarily an on-line publication that will be produced four times throughout the year, and will produce limited print editions twice per year in connection with New York fashion weeks, February and September of each year.
We are currently looking to expand our staff and are seeking an intern in the educational field of marketing and/or finance to assist in the implementation of our company’s marketing strategies. We are looking for professionals who wish to share their skills, as well as be a self-starter in areas not as familiar to them, but desire to improve upon.
ResponsibilitiesTypical duties of the marketing assistant:
• Two daily priorities for this internship are market research and financial planning. Marketing Interns generally work under direct supervision of the Marketing Director and are tasked to facilitate and carry out company’s campaign drives.
• Should be self-motivated with the ability to work under strict deadlines. Attention to detail and a strong sense of professionalism are essential to succeeding as an intern and potentially getting hired to a paid position.
• Sometimes required to assist in designing and creating various marketing materials such as the media kit, brochures, projects, press releases, event announcements, company newsletter, trade-show passes, reports and thank you letters.
• Assist in upcoming events and projects such as the official launch party in New York City in February, and our Thank You Party to our Utah supporters.
• Marketing assistants serve as intermediary between the company, clients and advertising agencies. They track sales, invoices, and marketing strategy outcomes.
In order to become a marketing research/finance intern, a Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance or business administration is highly preferred. An MBA student from an accredited college or university is definitely a plus.
• ESTERO magazine promotes from within. ESTERO anticipates increasing its marketing department before the end of this year. High performing interns will be previewed for these positions before going out into the marketplace. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com. To learn more about ESTERO, Your Foreign Influence go to our web-site www.esteromagazine.com.