PAID - Part Time Flexible Marketing Research - Leading Business Event CompanyBusiness Development Institute
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Business Development & Market Research junior associateBIOSOLVENTUS CORP
Social Media Manager Interns for Verb FitnessBlueprint Brand Generations
Marketing ExecutiveThe Aston Consultancy
Marketing Research InternBookmark This
175 McClellan Highway
DescriptionOrganiList.com (formerly OrganicRestaurants.com) is seeking a motivated and resourceful Market Research Intern to work in our office in Boston, MA (right off the blue-line). Time will be spent on strategy and research of restaurants, cafes, food trucks, markets and more that serve organic food. This is a new website startup run by a small team and looking for enthusiastic interns looking to gain exposure to a local startup company with a global presence working in a fast-past environment. Our parent company also works with hundreds of small businesses with - design, development and management of their website properties. This role will give you significant exposure to the inner workings of a true web startup that has a global presence and motivated for success.
Responsibilities- Strategy, Research and Building of geographically based places serving organic food.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with global website searches and reacting to new geographical interest.
- Research and analyze competitor websites and listings.
- Collaborate with other OrganiList.com team members here in the office.
Requirements- Interest in working with a Startup
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or associated
- Possess good research, strategy and communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Potentially enjoys great free organic coffee served in the office : )