Project CoordinatorBookmark This
110 N. Peoria
whY-Q Inc. and Open House Lofts is a global lifestyle, marketing and brand strategy firm with offices and creative spaces in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, but we work in markets all over the world. Our origins are rooted in the desire to offer the most creative, innovative and thoughtful approaches. We are fortunate that our list of clients includes some of the most leading edge global brands. We have a passion for what we do, and strive to deliver our clients the most meaningful insights and actionable results.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of whY-Q Inc. and Open House Lofts research projects, with an emphasis on the recruitment of research participants.
• Working with Senior Project Manager to assess and understand project brief and recruiting deliverables for commissioned projects.
• Developing fresh, creative approaches to meet project objectives, and to springboard participant outreach and cultivate recruitment leads.
• Acting as a liaison between qualifying people and interesting research studies.
• Reaching out to and interviewing potential recruits - engaging them in in-depth conversations to gauge qualification to participate.
• Interfacing with recruited respondents to coordinate study logistics.
• Preparation of respondent bios and profiles to bring each participant to life within daily client updates.
• Assisting in the set up of focus groups on project fielding days, and greeting clients and participating respondents.
• Building relationships, and implementing creative and innovative ways to add new and interesting people to study pool of participants (e.g. through street intercepts, attending parties/events).
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 years experience in marketing, advertising or market research, and/or 2 years experience with marketing, advertising or market research college coursework.
• Passion for marketing, strategy, media, fashion, technology and pop culture, as well as an insatiably curiosity about the world and people around them.
• Must be organized and extremely detailed oriented, with a strong sense of accountability, ownership and follow through.
• Proven analytical skills, along with the ability and interest to problem solve creatively and skillfully.
• A team player who can juggle multiple tasks effortlessly, and is capable of working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Word and Keynote a must.
• An open-minded person who has a thirst for new experiences and challenges, and who wants to grow with a company whose ethos they believe in.