Marketing Intern at Tech Company (PAID)Smarthome
Marketing & Public Relations InternEuro So Cap USA
DIGITAL MARKETING/SEO INTERNSHIPAIM Strategies
Market Research and Entry Strategy / Implementation for an Indian OrganizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media Manager Interns for Sam FitnessBlueprint Brand Generations
Quantitative Marketing Research InternBookmark This
Fresh Digital Group
111 John street
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group, a mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow.
This internship places curious, ambitious students in an environment of intense, fast-paced, real-world learning. What is imperative in working for us at FDG and for you reaching your goal here is to:
- Learn how to think critically, quickly, and curate data efficiently
- Take copious notes in notebooks constantly for your personal review later as the content makes more sense to you.
- Develop Hybrid learning skills for multiple topics constantly and retain the data. We are strategists, curators, analysts, consultants and tech nerds—all the time.
- Understand mobile/digital industry trends and identify what is going to happen in digital down the road---how it will affect device usage, demographics, brands and how they advertise.
Deciphering markets, companies, client relevance quickly and correctly is key for anyone to succeed at FDG.
We will teach you all of this, but how much data can you absorb daily? If you can keep up with the data across several arenas (Far from an easy task), then you’ll learn the equivalent of 3 months in any other job. We will turn you into a competent mobile marketer quickly and your familiarity with key terms, ideas and trends will be solid.
On the social side, we will provide you with access to platforms, and tools that may help your growth as well, but it all comes back to the data which will make you most efficient.
Responsibilities- Interprets data and communicates key findings and recommendations to address client business issues.
- Continually researches and stays apprised of mobile innovations and consumer trends to best meet and exceed consumer needs with respect to mobile solutions.
- Analyzes market research, competitive landscape data & customer insights
- Understands customer and commercial benefits of digital content creation
- Uses analysis and industry metrics to evaluate brand and category performance as well as identifying opportunities
- Conducts user research and competitive analysis.
- Assists head of division with development and implementation of business plan, road map and strategic direction of the market intelligence & insights
- Day-to-day liaison to the businesses to appropriately identify core research needs and integration of relevant consumer insights into ongoing business related development activities.
Requirements- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with large data sets, technical experience in SAS, SPSS, R, and strong quantitative/statistical experience highly preferred
- Excellent Powerpoint / Excel/Google Spreadsheet capabilities
- Google Analytics (not required but extremely helpful)
- At least a Sophomore standing at a University
- At least a 3.00 GPA