RESEARCH PROJECT - ( TEAM ) or MANAGER / Sports MarketingBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT MEDIA GROUP develops proprietary technologies and mobile apps to serve the sports & lifestyle market.
We require (2) top interns from "same class" to perform market research / planning for a revolutionary sports app.
**Applicants MUST be able to start asap on a part time basis, and expand duties as you become more available.
If you're a grad student who can attract a classmate who's motivated, enthusiastic self starter with a great attitude, who's willing to team up to EARN your way into a very DESIRABLE position, and lucrative career in sports marketing, this may be for you. Great opportunity for sharp intern team who work well together...
First, I'll tell you who we AREN'T looking for....
- The typical intern who applies for many intern jobs with a hope of landing anything, just to get a job.
- If you are undecided about your career direction and just need money to pay bills, plz don't apply.
- If you are not willing to partake in an UNPAID internship for a period of time until you are
proficient, can truly add value, while we spend our valuable time teaching you.
- If you are not a true leader who's willing work unsupervised, and take control of your destiny.
- If you're not a self starter who can deliver results, do more than is expected every day,
and be willing to go the extra mile, Plz do not apply.
IF YOU ARE
- Understanding of the fact it costs us about $50K to TRAIN YOU to our minimum level of efficiency...
- Willing to learn, and dedicate yourself 100% so that we can teach you how to earn BIG $$ later. Plz apply
- Passionate about Sports marketing & Research who's Willing To Really Learn your craft, as your life's work.
- Ready to work immediately, burn some midnite oil now, for a job you'll land as soon as you're ready.
- Very resourceful, great at eliminating obstacles, and have a CAN DO attitude at all times, and get it done.
You'll provide research to manage joint ventures with major sports celebrities, Pro sports, Int'l athletic associations, suppliers, agents, and managers. This will be very interesting, exciting, and involve lots of planning & development.
You can work "virtually" from home as long as you get the job done - We evaluate based on results...
You'll use all the best online collaboration, communication, and management tools.
** An outstanding performance shall land you a paid position once you prove you are proficient.
If you're top of your class, have a burning desire and some knowledge of sports operations,
and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive responsibilities, this is it...
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in and never quit. This is a fast paced environment, with no room for
those who can't hold their own very quickly
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from research, to logistics, to process mapping, editing, publishing reports.
- Able To Work with Sales Groups, Designers, Developers, Graphics, Video and Processors
- Record research actions for future training materials or videos
- Contribute to streamlining existing marketing methods
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies.
- Work alongside our CEO to create, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan.
Requirements- Excellent research skills
- Clear communicator with good eye for creating visual presentations, graphs, etc.
- Have some experience performing business, market, and brand research
- Have experience managing and documenting research projects the the entire life cycle.
- Deliver maps, charts, and documentation that clearly tell the story for internal operations, and client interactions.