Research Analyst InternshipBookmark This
Technology Business Research, Inc.
11 Merrill Drive
DescriptionTechnology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions.
This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain experience and responsibility with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time job upon graduation. The TBR environment provides broad exposure to the business and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include: computing (PCs, mobile devices), software, networking/telecommunications and professional services.
ResponsibilitiesThe research analyst intern will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams. The research analyst intern will contribute to the development of syndicated reports, in addition to assisting in primary and secondary research for custom projects. Maintaining a constant influence in the ICT market is key to building working relationships with our clients.
RequirementsThe successful candidate must possess:
• A commitment to quality
• Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
• The ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
• The ability to communicate this analysis to clients in verbal, written, and/or spreadsheet formats
• The ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
• The ability to work within a team structure. This requires the ability to learn from those around you as well as the ability to share experiences.
• The desire to be challenged
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as experience developing effective executive reports and presentations
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Available 16+ hours/week