Technical Sales & Marketing Internship: Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium CompouTIMAB & Hypred USA
Marketing Research AssistantPrivate Marketing Firm
Marketing Intern at SamyRoadSamyRoad
Market Research InternPersonify Corp.
Fair Trade USA Certification Department Manufacturing Research InternFair Trade USA
Research AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionThe Host Company is based in New York, NY provides research and advisory services to create and strengthen philanthropy and cross-sector partnerships on behalf of national and international communities.
Their key areas of expertise are:
* Civic Engagement and Education
* Anchor Institutions and Strategic Partnerships
* Racial Equity and Diversity
* Philanthropic Advising
* Strategic Planning, Development, and Implementation
* Partnership Development and Facilitation
* Foundation and Corporate Relations
* University Partnerships
* Case Statement Development
* Case Studies, Interviews, and Focus Groups
* Survey Development, Data Collection and Analysis
* Field Scans
* Solicited and Competitive Proposals
* Speaking Engagements
ResponsibilitiesThe Host Company is seeking Research Assistants, those students who are very disciplined and able to work independently. An ability to summarize findings succinctly is important.
Preferred Degree: Management but Marketing will also be accepted
It is unpaid internship with stipend
Applicant must be an international student studying at a US college/university on an F1 visa-OPT status.