Research AssistantBookmark This
Q Research Solutions
3548 Route 9 South
Old Bridge, NJ
DescriptionThe internship will provide hands-on exposure to the world of market research, offering a solid foundation for those looking to pursue a career in sensory or marketing research.
Candidate will assist in the execution of market research projects – both qualitative and quantitative – across a range of industries. The candidate will work with a team of research professionals to help manage multiple research projects.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work closely with Research Directors to:
• Reviewing / drafting questionnaires
• Testing survey programs
• Fieldwork supervision
• Checking tabular data for accuracy
• Preparation of reports, including creating PowerPoint slides, importing excel data files, graphics, proofreading.
• Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Adept at Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Ability to coordinate, influence and work well with internal support groups
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work at least 10- 15 hours/weekly