Research Intern NeededBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Core24: With over 450,000 business service providers in the Dallas area alone, finding the right resources for your business can quickly become a full time job. So we made it ours.
Core24’s concept is simple: Provide businesses with instant access to the best local business resources possible so they can rest assured they’re getting the expertise and guidance they need to be successful. Core24’s business resources include solutions in the areas of operations, technology, sales and marketing, corporate relocation, human resources, financial and administrative services. Whether your mission is critical, and you require the high level expertise in one of our 24 core competencies or more ancillary in nature, but you still need exceptional results, let Core24 help. With so many exceptional, nationally-renowned experts that call Dallas home, why look elsewhere?
About the internship position:
Interns are needed to help identify and research potential Core24 targets. The hours are flexible and remote internships are open.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education