Market Research InternshipThe Admin Awards
Calling All Social Entrepreneurs��� Help Heal the African American CommunityCutting Edge Continuing Education LLC
Business Research InternshipGGene S.I.S., LLC
Competitive Intelligence/Market Research InternSmartling
Market Research/OutreachPowerstorm�� ESS
Research AnalystSNP Infra Research
Market Research InternshipJR Data Pulse
Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Auto Dealers Connect
2400 Katella Ave
Posted: July 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin us in a new progression of marketing in the automotive arena. We encourage individuals to apply who are creative, sociable and like being independent. High income can be warranted for the right person. If you feel you have these attributes then please apply. We would like to meet with you and discuss a future career path. Paid on a commission basis
The Marketing Adviser will have the opportunity to network with targeted customers in a B2B structure.
The goal is to encourage customer loyalty by enhancing business production.
This position will acquire developing and managing new and existing accounts.
Please click the link provided, if you are interested in an interview request.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day responsibilities
• Prospecting for new accounts and developing new territories
• Creating new markets and strategies for lead generation.
• Evaluating account production and adapting new marketing approaches
• Following up with the Customers’ accounts to, ensure satisfaction and to generate new business
• Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
• Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help service new and existing accounts
• Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive company loyalty