Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Business Development / Sales InternSelf Employed
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYOU GO FAR LTD
Marketing/Research Assitant neededJPD Systems
Market ResearchExpeditors international
Self-help Blogger and Research InternPar Excellence AMG Communications
New product launchPrune
Healthcare market research intern (VIRTUAL)OlayIT
Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Auto Dealers Connect
2400 Katella Ave
Posted: July 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin us in a new progression of marketing in the automotive arena. We encourage individuals to apply who are creative, sociable and like being independent. High income can be warranted for the right person. If you feel you have these attributes then please apply. We would like to meet with you and discuss a future career path. Paid on a commission basis
The Marketing Adviser will have the opportunity to network with targeted customers in a B2B structure.
The goal is to encourage customer loyalty by enhancing business production.
This position will acquire developing and managing new and existing accounts.
Please click the link provided, if you are interested in an interview request.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day responsibilities
• Prospecting for new accounts and developing new territories
• Creating new markets and strategies for lead generation.
• Evaluating account production and adapting new marketing approaches
• Following up with the Customers’ accounts to, ensure satisfaction and to generate new business
• Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
• Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help service new and existing accounts
• Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive company loyalty