Social Media ResearchBookmark This
Power On Digital
1316 3rd. St. Promenade
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionPower On Digital is a strategic media agency providing innovative marketing solutions for brands, celebrities and professionals across the web on multiple platforms. Through the creation of ad campaigns and the planning and execution of media strategies, Power On Digital builds audiences, acquires customers, and drives traffic both online and off. We provide results by utilizing Social Media Strategies, Content Management, Website Development, Video For Web and SEM. Our client list boasts Independent films, feature films and noted speakers.
We are looking for a Social Media Research Intern. The right candidate would be driven, analytical, hardworking and excited to grow their skills in the areas of marketing and business development. The position is unpaid and part time (between 10 and 20 hours a week), but it could grow into a full time position as our client roster grows. The intern will initially operate from our offices in Santa Monica, CA, but part of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities1. Content and Social Media Management.
• Reach out and respond in conversations to engage with followers and fans across our social channels.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with the Social Media Manager on innovative ideas that ladder back to the overall strategy.
• Assist the Social Media Manager with updates and management of social media accounts, with content calendars and overall communication strategy.
• Continuously engage digital influencers in an effort to consistently drive buzz.
2. Research and Analysis
• Research key trends and blog topics. Run keyword analysis to provide managers with original content in multiple industries (entertainment, horror, social media, marketing, tech, innovation, business, art, avant-garde, etc.).
• Market research.
• Follower base and audience study.
At least one year of working experience.
Degree in Marketing, Communications or PR.
• Understanding of the digital and social media space, with a deep understanding of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and other major platforms.
• Understanding of social media tools and analytics (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Knowledge of Tumblr, Wordpress and other blogging platforms.
• General understanding of SEO.
• Must be able to write in different tones and styles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strategic thinker and self-starter, specifically in identifying innovative partnership opportunities with our clientele.
• Strong execution skills in reaching goals and deadlines.
• Ability to work well independently and as a part of the team.
• Tech-savvy and fast learner.
• Proactive, creative, highly organized, tremendous follow-through to make things happen from start to finish.
• Previous experience managing social media campaigns a plus.