Sports Marketing Research InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAs Sports Media continue to use the Internet to market their products and services, they must keep pace with ever-changing technologies and strategies. This program teaches the Internet marketing techniques that businesses use to improve the efficiency of their virtual advertising. Students will learn how to build and market brands with specific examples of what works and doesn't work in Web marketing.
Responsibilities- Work remotely to assist upper level management on a need basis.
- Research effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Offer creative ideas on ways to adjust marketing campaigns
- Research competitors marketing strategy
Requirements- Current undergraduate majoring in: Sports Management, Marketing, General Business, Communications, or any related major
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for advertising and sales
- Ability to work with little or no supervision