Spring 2014 Market Research Intern -- Consumer NeuroscienceBookmark This
98 N Washington Street
DescriptionInnerscope is a fast-paced, next-generation media research company that emerged from collaboration between Harvard Medical School and the MIT Media Laboratory. Innerscope is an applied neuroscience research firm and leader in the emerging field of neuromarketing. Studies range from industry questions to client specific programs of research. Innerscope has successfully generated insights in multiple domains including television, film, advertising, concept testing, shopper insights, website usability and online gaming for many Fortune 500 companies.
Responsibilities• Successful and timely completion of tasks and projects from both their supervisor and other Innerscope employees/departments.
• Support project coordination and management functions, including data entry and analysis and the writing of client reports.
• Drafting client, project, and or PR related emails.
• Conducting research on potential and current clients.
• Assisting in data analysis.
• Assisting Analyst team with participant preparation, project paperwork, filing, setup and packing for tests, QC reels.
• General administrative support.
Interns will learn valuable information about the emerging neuromarketing field with one of the foremost pioneers in the industry, and about the business world, especially as it relates to a young company. Interns will directly support projects for major brands while earning the potential for positive references in future job searches.
Requirements• Minimum 15 hours per week during semester.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Must be a flexible self-starter with the capability to prioritize.
• Ability to work in a constantly evolving, dynamic environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
*Preference will be given to students with marketing, neuroscience, psychology, mathematics, statistics and biology coursework.
**Preference will be given to Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors.