PAID - Part Time Flexible Marketing Research - Leading Business Event CompanyBusiness Development Institute
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Business Development & Market Research junior associateBIOSOLVENTUS CORP
Social Media Manager Interns for Verb FitnessBlueprint Brand Generations
Marketing ExecutiveThe Aston Consultancy
Unpaid Marketing/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Focus Pointe Global
1225 West Washington Suite 113
DescriptionFocus Pointe Global, a leading market research firm with facilities with 18 US locations, is seeking to hire a Marketing/Social Media Intern in Phoenix.
We are seeking an articulate, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team one or two days a week as we develop an expanding web-based marketing model. Your efforts will assist in recruiting individuals to participate in focus groups at facilities across the country and on the web. The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills and be exceptionally e-savvy.
As a Marketing/Social Media Intern at Focus Pointe, you will assist with:
• Writing descriptive, informative focus group invitations and advertisements, and posting them on a variety of websites for publicity;
• Posting marketing research studies on Facebook, Twitter, and other venues;
• Maintaining Focus Pointe’s social media presence on Facebook & Twitter for all locations;
• Assisting with research, writing, and proofreading related to our promotional materials and e-blasts;
• Other non-specific duties as become necessary.
This is a temporary, part-time, unpaid Internship with the potential for paid employment.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.