Product Analysis and Research Intern - Credit SoftwareCreditXpert Inc.
Market Research InternUBE
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Market Research InternCallRail
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: March 24 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEtrust Business Finance is a forward thinking and outside of the box provider of business finance solutions.To improve industry wide practices we are conducting market research.Along with conducting unsupervised market research the selected intern should also posses the ability to interpret data free of influences.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Data Analysis, Business Ethics, Client Confidentiality, Analytical Writing
Preferred - Commercial Finance, Building Business Relationships