Marketing & Research Intern - Sports & Promotional ProductsPTC International Inc.
MARKETING EXECUTIVEMisarcs Opc Pvt Ltd
Commercial Real Estate Valuation/Appraisal & Report WritingBig City Advisors
Real Estate Acquisitions and Marketing InternHercules Property Solutions
Full time/Part time Job seekers neededB2B
Research AssociateInsight Alpha
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Dark Wall Street
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Lansing, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary tasks will include:
Market Research: Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company and/or industry experts interview, survey and/or on-site visit, and market and competitive analysis.
Partnership Development: Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, handling external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
Additional responsibilities may include:
Processes reports and paperwork to and from corporate offices.
Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports for department or office meetings.
Collaborates with staff and departments in preparing special projects.
Special administrative tasks as they arise.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education