Marketing InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Media Research Intern - August 2017Creative Services Agency
Market research InternEthos Technology
Research Analyst InternCrestwood Associates
Goop Beauty InternGoop
Advanced Analytics InternFlowTraq
Market research / Marketing / Finance administrative assistant for a start-up biotechnology companyMirimus
MarketingEdge Therapeutics Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Spring, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Product Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in a series of market assessments consisting of existing and new market opportunities. Research will include external sources as well as internal historical data sources. In addition to gathering, organizing, and updating data, the intern will help design total addressable market analysis, market segmentation reports, and go-to-market recommendations. Responsibilities include gathering data for the monthly social media + growth plan, contributing on client proposals and pitches, strategy and branding for internal projects, maintaining our social media accounts and managing the weekly blog.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Brand Management
- Help build marketing plans and co-op agreements.
- Develop 2016 and 2017 tools and calendars for site placement, social, e-mails, and blogs.
Requirements- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Proficiency in Pages, Numbers and Notes for Mac
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education