Marketing Research InternMixing It Up Productions LLC
Internet Market Researcher - Staffing CompanyLife Search Technologies
Market Research internicecreamlabs
Summer Market Research InternshipHyperFundIt
Research Analyst InternCrestwood Associates
Mobile Tech & Market researchLanchid LLC
Social Media/Marketing Internship, PaidZhenya Minkovich
Competitor/Market Research - Integrative AgencyBookmark This
Fitness MBA International Inc
Posted: February 25 2016
Company Location: Southlake, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns: We are looking for market research analysts to scope out how we benchmark against other competitors. This is some data mining online and email. Then create a proposal of how we measure up and what we can do to improve. This will be a fantastic addition to your portfolio as an intern, demonstrating real world analysis, research, presentation skills. We hope that we can find a permanent addition to our team beyond an internship!
Over the past decade, Natalie Minh Interactive has worked with some of the biggest names in the fitness industry: movie and TV celebrities, fitness models, professional sports athletes, fitness entrepreneurs, and established global brand name companies. The clientele is high energy, exciting, and inspiring. We are looking for those with a passion for the health/fitness industry while having solid online skills and enjoy being a part of big movements.
Natalie Minh Management LLC has a fast paced work environment and is growing quickly. We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff on real projects that will help us grow.
Responsibilities1) Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
2) Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
3) Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them
4) Perform valid and reliable SWOT analysis
5) Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
6) Catalogue findings to a report for online presentation to management
Requirements1) Analytical and curious mind, business education and/or IT/technical background to be able ascertain the different products in business and create a very useful analysis and proposal to improve the business's product mix/pricing.
2) Fluent or native English writing skills, Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office skills to create report and proposal to improve business.
3) Self starter, the type of person feels a fire to accomplish alot in their lives and mentor under successful entrpreneurs.