eCommerce Online MarketingBookmark This
4540 Cooper Road, Suite 200
Blue Ash, OH
DescriptionA revolution in banking services has begun and Axcess Financial is leading the change. Around the world, in developed and emerging economies alike, we’re helping to make available a wider range of vital financial services to a greater selection of people than ever before.
But Axcess Financial’s mission isn’t simply to make traditional banking services more widespread or more user-friendly. Rather, our purpose is to creatively disrupt the existing banking paradigm by re-envisioning and rebuilding the entire lending model from the ground up.
Taking on this leadership role in innovation isn’t new to us – we’ve been leading up to this moment for some time. For nearly two decades, Axcess Financial has offered alternative financial services to members of communities who have been underserved by traditional lenders. We’ve built a reputation as a respected global leader in the financial services industry by empowering both consumers and businesses with innovative financial solutions. Through various professional partnerships we’re able to provide an extensive array of convenient and accessible financial products that improve our customer’s financial well-being by meeting their budgeting and lifestyle needs.
We’re looking for like-minded, forwarding thinking individuals to join our team as we take the traditional financial services industry by storm. We’ll settle for nothing less than becoming the company that’s synonymous with future banking technologies that are best in class.
Want to be part of the revolution?
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
-Develop reports and identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve online traffic, sales and service, site performance and the overall user experience through the analysis of web and other digital metrics.
-Conduct competitive analysis and provide strategies, tactics and tools necessary to drive traffic to website.
-Create and maintain user interface design specifications (detail documentation of interface design, including aesthetic guidelines and screen-level interactions).
-Interact with web development team to ensure successful and accurate transition of user interface designs to production and ensure execution of the final user interface as intended.
-SEO Optimization, Analytics and managing web site campaigns – including website analysis, keyword analysis, SEO copywriting, ad writing, and research search engine guidelines. Expected to produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly ROI reports. Implement multiple strategies to optimize organic rankings.
-Social Media Marketing – understanding and experience in marketing products to consumers via social media environments (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Linked In).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Work on a degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Informatics, Interactive Media Studies, Web Design, Interactive/Multimedia Design or related field
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate the visual representation of concepts
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Visual design skills and an understanding of using UI components a plus
- Must be enrolled in an accredited College or University.
- Must be a currently-enrolled, full-time college student attending school in the area.
- Must have a minimum of 2 semesters left before graduation and a willingness to commit to
the internship or co-op program for a minimum of 2 semesters either full-time or part-time