Marketing Research InternFoodPlay Productions
Business Development InternVisit.org
Office InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Energetic and Reliable MPA Needed 8-10 Hours A WeekBookmark This
Posted: December 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a young, dynamic children's clothing company seeking an energetic, Marketing Professional Assistant (MPA), who understands healthy / holistic living, and has an experience with eczema. This is a work from home position. Training will be provided.
We're looking for someone who has a creative ideas for pitches to media to help gain our company exposure while gaining some valuable experience in the process. If you enjoy researching the best foods, skincare, kid activities and have experience with eczema or similar skin conditions & allergies, we'd love to have you aboard.
Responsibilities1. Provide timely follow-up calls and email responses to customers.
2. Conduct marketing & media data research.
3. Pitch stories to media community (magazines, TV, bloggers, etc.)
4. Charting social media growth & interactions
Requirements1. Required: Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Required: Ability to utilize Smart technology (Phone Apps, iPad, internet, etc)
3. Available to work part-time hours during the weekday.
4. High school diploma or have college/vocational school exp.