MARKETING EXECUTIVEMisarcs Opc Pvt Ltd
Commercial Real Estate Valuation/Appraisal & Report WritingBig City Advisors
Real Estate Acquisitions and Marketing InternHercules Property Solutions
Marketing & Research Intern - Sports ProductsPTC International Inc.
Marketing InternDell EMC Corporation
Full time/Part time Job seekers neededB2B
Research AssociateInsight Alpha
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Energy Market Research AnalystBookmark This
17890 Castleton Street, Suit 218 City of industry,puente hills business center,CA 91748
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQYResearch is the world leader in Marketing Research. For 9 consecutive years, QYResearch has grown into a as we all know and global leader in providing report in the areas of chemicals, energy, automotive, medical, equipment, retail goods, agriculture and so on from around the world.
Headquartered in City of HK,QYResearch has offices worldwide in the Washington,UK, Germany, Netherlands, Japan,Korea ,Russia,India,China. In the United States, in addition to our Washington office, currently has just set up offices in Los Angeles, need to recruit many market research analyst.
Identifies marketing opportunities and resolves marketing issues by analyzing market data.
* Defines market research approach by identifying objectives; selecting research methodologies.
* Conducts marketing research by collecting information from primary and secondary sources; using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies; interviewing company personnel; contracting for outside consumer testing.
* Tests products by composing and printing questionnaires; coding answers; analyzing and interpreting data; preparing reports; making product recommendations.
* Provides historical market research information by establishing and maintaining market research data storage and retrieval systems.
* Recommends research techniques to business units by monitoring new developments in research techniques; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Conducts trend analyses by participating in special economic and market segmentation studies.
* Achieves financial objectives by monitoring annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience with conducting market and competitor research and analysis
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Strong problem solving; bias for action and results
Strong communication skills and Fluency in English
Local resident status in the United States
With an entrepreneurial mindset
Plus item: industry research / market research / consulting experience