Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Web Analytics InternshipColony Brands
Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Junior Marketing Manager- Entry LevelOnTrac
ENERGYbits® Market Research InternshipBookmark This
9 Hawthorne Place
Posted: January 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ENERGYbits Inc. is a sports nutrition company that sells high performance plant-based protein tabs made from algae www.energybits.com . Our customers are endurance and professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and teams (NHL, MLB, NFL etc). Our six year old company is based in Boston MA and we just won a national award from Entrepreneur Magazine for entrepreneur of the year. Here is the link to the announcement http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bostons-energybits-wins-national-entrepreneur-award-300199242.html
Are you passionate about running, marathons, cycling, or triathlons? Maybe you’re a vegetarian, Paleo, or even Vegan? Do you love taking the initiative to help others be healthier and perform better? If so, we would love to have you join our Market Research team! As a Market Research Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the sport, fitness or market segment you are passionate about while helping us connect with fitness and wellness professionals so they will learn about us. Most of your time will be spent researching conferences, associations, athletes, runners, fitness enthusiasts, race directors, and providing this information to our Account Executives in excel format so they can email them and offer them a samples.
Responsibilities- contribute to a marketing team
- contribute to the success of a startup
- create spreadsheets of races, conferences, associations, VIPs and other market organizations
- find content to use on our social media streams (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- learn social media skills
- participate in our product samplings held at local events, races and retailers
- help with other in-office duties as needed
All successful interns will have the opportunity to be interviewed for longer term and paid positions with the company at any point during or after their internship.
- College students graduating 2016, or 2017, 2018
- Must be based in the BOSTON area
- Must be able to work in our office 1-2 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, or Friday)
- Passion about a particular sport such as running, triathlons, cycling or hiking/climbing
- Preference given to candidates in business, marketing, or sports management
- Drive, ambition, the ability to work independently, learn quickly, take initiative
SkillsRequired - Market Research, Marketing, Social Media, Sports Nutrition
Preferred - Startup Marketing