Marketing & Research Intern - Sports & Promotional ProductsPTC International Inc.
MARKETING EXECUTIVEMisarcs Opc Pvt Ltd
Commercial Real Estate Valuation/Appraisal & Report WritingBig City Advisors
Real Estate Acquisitions and Marketing InternHercules Property Solutions
Full time/Part time Job seekers neededB2B
Research AssociateInsight Alpha
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
ENERGYbits® Market Research InternshipBookmark This
9 Hawthorne Place
Posted: December 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ENERGYbits Inc. is a sports nutrition company that sells high performance plant-based protein tabs made from algae www.energybits.com . Our customers are endurance and professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and teams (NHL, MLB, NFL etc). Our six year old company is based in Boston MA and we were just featured on ABC's national television show SHARK TANK (Novembe 18 2016). Last year we won a national award from Entrepreneur Magazine for entrepreneur of the year. Here is the link to the announcement http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bostons-energybits-wins-national-entrepreneur-award-300199242.html
Do you love taking the initiative to help others be healthier and perform better? If so, we would love to have you join our Market Research team! As a Market Research Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the sport, fitness or market segment you are passionate about while helping us connect with fitness and wellness professionals so they will learn about us. Most of your time will be spent researching conferences, associations and providing this information to our Account Executives in excel format so they can email them and offer them a samples.
Responsibilities- contribute to a marketing team
- contribute to the success of a startup
- create spreadsheets of races, conferences, associations, VIPs and other market organizations
- find content to use on our social media streams (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- learn social media skills
- participate in our product samplings held at local events, races and retailers
- help with other in-office duties as needed
All successful interns will have the opportunity to be interviewed for longer term and paid positions with the company at any point during or after their internship.
- College students graduating 2016, or 2017, 2018
- Must be based in the BOSTON area
- Must be able to work in our office 1-2 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, or Friday)
- Passion about nutrition, fitness or sports (including barre, yoga, hiking team sportse etc)
- Preference given to candidates in business, marketing, or sports management
- Drive, ambition, the ability to work independently, learn quickly, take initiative
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Market Research, Sports Nutrition
Preferred - Startup Marketing