Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Web Analytics InternshipColony Brands
GlobalOil Storage Marketing Research InternBookmark This
Global Oil Storage Investment
1 hamilton street
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted: April 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobalOil Storage is a major investor in the world’s leading oil producers United States, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, Canada, Iraq, UAE, Iran, Mexico, Kuwait and the world’s largest oil companies including China Petroleum, Petro China, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Kuwait Petroleum, BP, Total SA, Lukoil, ENI, Valero Energy, Petro Bas, National Iranian Oil, Gazprom, Statoil, and Indian oil.
We are seeking a highly independent market research analyst
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.