>>> Market Research/Analyst Intern (Unpaid, 12-24 hours/week)Client or Project of Vivify LLC
>>> Market Research/Analyst Intern -- Virtual & Upaid, 12-24 hours/weekClient or Project of Vivify LLC
Market Research & Finance InternshipESTERO, Your Foreign Influence
Virtual Internship - Market Research & Hispanic Marketing - Compensation: Career CoachingClaudia Baier Freedom, Purpose & Turnaround Coaching
Market Research AssistantAssured Self Storage
market research and data entryBookmark This
547 saw mill River Rd.
DescriptionInternational Tractor is looking for a highly motivated Sales Professional. The successful candidate will be expected to manage accounts, prospect and negotiate potential transactions.
Buy and Sells used construction equipment.
Develop long-term business relationships with territory accounts by evaluating and understanding the customers business and industry.
*Evaluate customer’s inventory and give equipment recommendations based on need.
*Work internally with Corporate to maintain a positive customer account status
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be very computer literature and MS Office above average.
Education and/or Experience:
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
Reasoning Ability: High Skills, Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where little standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Work Environment: Typical office environment with some limited outdoor exposure required.
*Including but not limited to:
• Handles inbound calls and E-mail leads to convert calls into sales.
• Makes outbound sales calls and follows up on leads to sell equipment
• Responsible for preparing product advertising for both print ads and website media.
• Maintains used equipment website listings.
• Arranges shipping of equipment as needed.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.