Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Web Analytics InternshipColony Brands
Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Junior Marketing Manager- Entry LevelOnTrac
Market Research / Business Development InternBookmark This
Jean Martin, Inc.
551 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are
Jean Martin Inc. is a global diversified IT firm headquartered in New York City serving clients from Small & Medium Business to the Fortune 500 since 1997.
Jean Martin, Inc. is also a NYC-based Hi-Tech startup studio, has several ventures in the mobile app space. These ventures are early stage startups with lofty goals and big plans for 2016-2017.
What we do
The Jean Martin team helps businesses accelerate growth, improve efficiency and significantly reduce IT costs by unleashing the power of technologies such as Big Data, Open Source, Smart Mobility and Cloud Computing.
Responsibilities• Partner and collaborate with internal teams to understand opportunities for research needs
• Provide valuable insights and Share actionable research findings with the organization through written reports and presentations.
• Develop and maintain a portfolio of research intelligence
• Draft blogs, construct marketing campaigns
• Solid experience in consumer insights, audience measurement and advertising effectiveness research (including online advertising) and expertise with a wide variety of methodologies.
• Self-motivated and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requirements• Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis.
• High attention to detail and execution focused
• Ability to translate raw research outputs, such as qualitative verbatim, into actionable insights and findings that move the business forward
• Passionate about data and analytics
• Extensive experience of market research methodologies with strong inclination to add leads daily.
SkillsRequired - Market Research
Preferred - Quantitative Analysis, Consumer Behavior, Market Data, Data Analytics