- Internships /
- Market Research /
- Market Research & Development For Technology App - Valuable Real World Experience!
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Sketching
Business Development InternshipLanchid LLC
Marketing Analyst & Research Intern for Winter or Spring 17Bray Entertainment
Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Market Research & Development For Technology App - Valuable Real World Experience!Bookmark This
My Town Inc.
Posted: September 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho Are We?
My Town is an online marketplace, that allows for social real time online shopping of local goods & services. The primary functionality focus of our app is to seamlessly facilitate group ordering from restaurants, stores and other local vendors, for both organizations such as offices or college's, and individuals looking to place an order among friends & family. Our application is the 1st of it's kind to bring real life social ordering to an online market place that connects local business with local people.
Why Work Here?
You want to gain practical, valuable experience in a fun environment that directly builds you up as an asset to employers and will help you in obtaining a lucrative long-term career.
Note* This is a 3 month internship with the opportunity for full-time employment thereafter dependent on candidates performance.
How To Apply: Send an email to Ariel@mytowndelivery.com or apply via internships.com portal.
- Include credentials and cover letter explaining what you would ideally like to gain experience in, and mention any notable skills / experience that directly apply to the position.
ResponsibilitiesWork directly with company executives on the following:
- Research, identify and catalog merchant associations, organizations, community centers and various other local associations.
- Identify contact personnel, member data, and business interests for each group.
- Create outreach plan of action with goals and dead lines.
- Follow up on outreach agenda to ensure optimal execution.
- Measure performance and generate reports with tangible metrics.