Next generation MEETUP.COM Market research assistantMEETUP.COM (Next Gen)
Social Media & Community Management InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Social Media SEOAkorbi
Urgent Hiring for Market Research ProfileMetrika Enterprise
PR Marketing InternshipCRE8T1V3
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Market Research Intern (Fall 2016)Bookmark This
22001 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 2100
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMediabarn Research is a focus group and usability research facility in Arlington, VA. We rent out our facility to researchers and also recruit participants. We are looking for an intern to help manage the day to day hosting (welcoming clients, answering phones, setup the lab, getting breakfasts, lunch and dinners) of our clients as well as help recruit research participants. We sometimes work early mornings and often work at night during the week. Occasionally we will host outside the DC area, so some travel is possible.
Responsibilities- Hosting research events at our Arlington facility.
- Answer office phones, help participants find or facility.
- Help our clients with meal orders
- Set up facility to client's specifications
- Sometimes be the first one in the office, with bagels.
- Sometimes be the last one in the office, with leftovers.
- Recruit participants for studies, including emails and phones
- Make confirmation calls and send out confirmation emails
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related Major.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills, must be personable, and have a great attitude.
- Possess flexibility, like variety, and can handle downtime too.
- Should be detail oriented, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be technically savvy.
- Detailed oriented. Mention that we listed this twice.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Answering Phones, Google Drive
Preferred - Digital Video, Audio