Marketing InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Media Research Intern - August 2017Creative Services Agency
Market research InternEthos Technology
Research Analyst InternCrestwood Associates
Goop Beauty InternGoop
Advanced Analytics InternFlowTraq
Market research / Marketing / Finance administrative assistant for a start-up biotechnology companyMirimus
MarketingEdge Therapeutics Inc
Market Research InternBookmark This
The Five O'Clock Cub
45 W 34 Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Five O’Clock Club is a human resources consulting firm that offers cutting-edge outplacement solutions through job search and career development coaching. We have helped 100,000+ people in transition develop and implement a successful career search, utilizing our proprietary research-based methodology and unrivaled, personalized coaching programs.
We are looking to add a bright and ambitious Market Research Intern to our team to tackle important strategic projects. This is a rare opportunity to work directly with senior executives in a dynamic consulting business for those who are not intimidated by a vertical learning curve. Our intern will have the chance to manage projects that will make a direct impact on our business capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, naturally manage up, work autonomously with quality results, and have a natural affinity toward analytics. S/he has a desire to work for an established company with a start-up culture.
A successful intern will:
- Take ownership and run with projects
- Make the leadership team more effective in their roles by keeping them up-to-date on market data/trends
- Take on ad hoc projects to help support the leadership team in their goals
Skills that will be improved on during this internship will be:
- Market research
- Data analytics
- Excel "efficiency"
- Written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in FileMaker, InfusionSoft, Microsoft Office, various webinar technologies
ResponsibilitiesThe Market Research Intern’s primary areas of focus will be:
- Job market/economic research
- Competitive intelligence
- Internal data analysis
- Research on new job-search related tools and website
Requirements- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Junior or senior-level student or recent graduate
- Must submit resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn URL to be considered